The Barney’s Process
Looking for a print broker in Melbourne? If you can print on it we would like to help you. Whether it be brochure printing, sticker printing, signage or promotional items we can produce it for you.
We provide an end to end print management service. We will liaise with your designer or provide one for you, produce your job, deliver to one or many locations and even store it for you if you wish.
How do you choose a quality print supplier?
There are 5 things you should look for when choosing the printer who will give you the result you are looking for:
- Someone who listens to your needs, can explain clearly the print process and makes relevant suggestions.
- One who has a clear quality checking process. Barney’s has a 7 stage quality control process.
- One who is always available to answer your questions and communicates with you.
- Someone who never misses a deadline.
- Someone who cares.
Why choose Barney’s?
Companies choose Barney’s for five main reasons:
- The peace of mind we give our customers.
- The 100% Satisfaction Guarantee we give our customers.
- Our printing experience.
- Our competitive prices for printing services in Melbourne.
- Our excellent customer service.
At Barney’s we want to make your printing experience a breeze. Whether you need to print posters, flyers, brochures or banners we can help you. You can expect a unique and customer focused experience when dealing with us. While most printers will focus on your ‘piece’ of paper, at Barney’s we are more concerned with your ‘peace’ of mind, as we are not your everyday print broker in Melbourne.
We can help you print booklets and books, postcards and flyers, posters of all sizes, point of display merchandise, folders and manuals, presentation folders and business stationary. In fact we aim to be a dependable print solutions provider to you and your company. We are experts in the sourcing and production of quality printed materials.
When you call us at Barney’s we will always answer the telephone. We will always know at what stage your job is and if we don’t we will find out and get back to you with haste. At Barney’s we don’t ‘go quiet’. We pride ourselves on being dependable and never missing a deadline. We go the extra mile and love it that when you have a problem the first thing you think is “I’ll call Barney’s, they’ll fix it”.
Before We Print
- We never commence a print job without providing you with a clear, detailed quote of the printing price outlining the specifications and the service we are providing.
- We always explain different options and services if required
- We will make suggestions as to the optimum way your job can be produced. We may send you samples of different materials for you to choose from.
- We will follow up our conversation with you in writing to confirm what was discussed.
- We will supply you with a prompt quote based on your needs as discussed.
- We will visit you. You do not need to come to us (unless you want to of course, we love visitors).
- When you choose to go ahead and produce a job with us we will ask for a signed quote and the print ready artwork. If you do not have print ready artwork we would love to help you with that too.
- We will ask for your deadline for delivery and your delivery details.
- Dealing with Barney’s, the printing experts, is clear and simple. We explain everything you need to know about your printing project up front so there are no surprises and no hidden charges when you are printing with us.
When We Print
- Your quantity is confirmed and checked – we often deliver “overs” or “extras” for free
- Your paper stock is confirmed and checked.
- Your printing specifications (size, ink colours, folding, packing) are all confirmed and checked
- We will send you a proof (and a mock up if required) for your approval before the job goes to print.
- We will keep in touch and communicate with you at every stage of the process.
- Your finished print job is confirmed and quality checked at multi-stages throughout production
- Your job is packed carefully and safely – this too is quality checked.
- We will check the quality of your job before we deliver it to you. We will not send out sub-standard work.
After We Print
- Your Delivery instructions are checked and confirmed ensuring weights and dimensions for your shipment are correct.
- Completed Shipping documents are prepared
- Tracking and Delivery Confirmation is provided – we will confirm delivery with you and track the job the whole way.
- After your goods are delivered we will ring or email you to confirm that you are happy.
- We guarantee the quality of all of our work and we stand by it.
- If you do not have room to store your printed items we can store them for you. We can then manage delivery of the goods at a later date when you order them online via our warehousing software.
- We believe your initial print job with us will be the first of many. Try us once, you’ll want to come back.