The king of all print management includes project managing all your marketing collateral with the challenges of coordinating the different print processes and budgetary requirements..
Here’s an example of a campaign that we have recently finished with marketing collateral
1. Button badges. These are actually fantastic because they have a magnet on the back. The way that works is a two part set, that goes on the outside and the magnet goes on the inside of your shirt without it damaging or putting a whole in your clothes.
2. Lollypops. With lollypops we produced sheets of stickers that are stuck on the packets of thousands of individual lollypops.
3. Posters. We had a range of posters that were printed digitally onto a gloss art paper. The quality has come up so well it looks like offset printing. We have digital printing on the stickers, we have confectionary, we have offset printing onto the badges.
4. CD Label. Then we produced CD label stickers as well which are also a peel away product. These were stuck onto DVDs that were preloaded with content.
5. Presentation folders. We also offset printed presentation folders. This is a very simple four page presentation folder with a glued on pocket. Then we did another presentation folder as well. This is a six page with a die cut cover revealing a CD. A little foam dot is put in the middle to attach the CD. There is a glued on pocket on the inside back. This has a laminate, it’s creased and die cut as well.
6. Pencil case. Then we have a beautiful custom made neoprene pencil case, built from the ground up from a flat sheet. This is using sublimation. It is custom made, a full colour sublimated print on the front and the back and then stitched together with a zipper into a pencil case for the children.
7. Hatbands. We also had hatbands made, to wrap around like an Akubra style hat. These were using a sublimation printing method directly onto material. Velcro was added and a step and repeat message printed straight onto material with a fixing mechanism of double sided tape to go around the hatband.
8. T-Shirts. A custom printed t-shirt on the front and also on the back in different colours. This is using a screen printed method and an off the shelf yellow t-shirt.
9. USB stick – Both sides of the USB stick is printed in one PMS colour with corporate branding.
If you have an exciting campaign and you require your marketing collateral to be coordinated professionally and your brand managed with care then we can help you today.